What is the definition of a Dad? of a Father? Is it a sperm donor, is it someone who actively participates in the lives of their children? I do not understand how someone doesn't want to know their children, doesn't want to be an active participant in their lives. It makes me sad for my children and sad for the circumstances. They are children, they will grow up and they are only yours for a short period of time. They soon will not ask for your help, they soon will not want tucked in and they soon will want their friends 100 x more than they want you. Life is short, live like you were dying because in some respects we all are. All I want is for you to be a Father, to be their Dad, to show them you love them and to participate in their lives. I want them to love you - you are their Dad, they need you.
No comments:
Post a Comment