Monday, June 14, 2010
Yes, I fail miserably at many things
I am a Single Mom, I fail miserably at many things. I find it amazing that everyone tells you how to live my life from the comfort of the 1.4 acre back yard which sits behind their 5,000 square foot house with a BMW and Mercedes in the 3 car garage. I try as hard as I can to be the best Mom I can be. Maybe I don't always take your advice and maybe you are right, I just like hearing it. You give advice from the comfort of a solid family, with a loving husband and 2 gorgeous kids. I hear it from trying to survive while working full time, traveling and taking care of the two most important people in my world. I don't have an every other weekend break, I don't even have a 1 night a week break. The only time I get to do anything is when I am traveling for work and that is work. Maybe I asked for this, maybe I didn't, but at the end of the day all I am trying to do is survive it. I love my angels, they save my life every single day, without them I don't know how I would get out of bed in the morning. I am trying to do the best I can with the tools that I have and I know I will fail miserably at many things, but I am getting up everyday and I am still trying. Love, laughter and tears fill my little house almost everyday, we will survive in our own way and that may not be the same way you think it should be, and that is the way it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment